David makes all repairs with the highest quality products using proven techniques to make sure leaks are fixed the first time, every time.
David takes a professional approach to roof repairs and always includes the following when repairing a roof:
All broken and chipped tiles will be replaced.
- Re-bedding on all ridge caps and gables.
- Re-pointing on all ridge caps and gables.
- Lead flashing repair or replacement.
- Valleys either treated for rust or replaced.
- High pressure cleaning.
- Water proofing
Repairing roof leaks quickly and effectively is critical to protecting the exterior and interior of your house or business. All Pro Roofing has a thorough damage detection process to find the cause of leaks. We make repairs with quality products using proven techniques to make sure leaks do not reoccur. David will give you an honest assessment upfront, and not try to sell you a complete roof replacement when a repair is all you really need.
What should you look for to determine if you have roof damage and leaks?
- Tapping noises in your ceiling when it rains.
- Brown stains on the ceiling or walls.
- A damp feeling in the house or building.
- Broken, cracked, or loose roof tiles or other roof fixtures.
- Rust on roof fixtures.
- Water overflowing from your gutters.
- Missing flashing or flashing that is peeling back.
David takes roof repair very seriously, and will take all appropriate steps to minimise your water damage before completing the repair. If the damage is caused by a storm, the repairs may be covered by your insurance. Rest assured that David can advise you on navigating the maze of making an insurance claim.